It's amazing how time has flown by with my pregnancy. With summer almost into full swing, I'm sure the last of it will be even faster.
I had a Glucose Test last week that came back with levels "a little high." That resulted in additional testing consisting of 4 blood draws in 3 hours this past Monday. Those results came back normal so all is well!
It sounds like we may have settled on a name (finally). Nothing official yet and we've decided to make you all squirm a bit longer! I don't think we'll be making any announcements prior to his arrival. We've had such a difficult time deciding on anything, we want to be 100%!!!
We also had a great meeting today with a Doula. For those who don't know, a Doula is essentially a birthing coach. We are trying to go the "au natural" route, and she will be able to provide constant support during labor, as well as help me labor at home as long as possible for maximum comfort! She was very insightful, and I think will be a great help during the process!
I promise I'll post some belly pictures soon! Hope everyone is well!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment