Sunday, November 1, 2009

More of Eli

Well, I have been officially laid off for the winter. While it is certainly not ideal, I must say if ever there was a time... I suppose this ought to be it! Initially I was going to be able to bring Eli to work with me most days, so the situation was about perfect, but with the current economy, things at the inn have been slow and I'm at the top of the pay-scale so.....
Now I will spend the winter focusing on Eli and getting in as much quality time as possible. It is so hard to believe how fast he is growing. Delighted as I am at watching his growth and development into a little man, I already miss that "new baby" stage. Imagine what a wreck I'm going to be when he turns a year!
Nonni will be her next week for his 3 month birthday... I'm sure we'll find a fun way to celebrate! Love to you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment