Saturday, July 31, 2010

Big News!

As usual... I am behind in updating you all. The big news is that Eli is officially a two legged monster! He took his first (solo) steps on July 16, and since then has been all over the place. I don't have much time today to fill you in on everything, so I'll let the pictures do the talking... and the video too!
~Till next time...

Taken on 7.20.2010

Taken on 7.31.2010

Lovin' my Nonni
4th of July
4th of July
Camping with M&D
Hangin' with Dad in the Hammock
He's old, but he still swims for sticks!
Sometimes you just gotta let the kid play with dirt
Can I BE any cuter?
Me Likey!
My first swimming pool
Cooling off with Auntie Di and Uncle Ken
I....want... to...eat...that....leaf!
Opa's taking me for a boat ride!
Here we go!
I'm ready Opa

No comments:

Post a Comment